Sprint SL20 Three Phase - 20KW - 2Q Analogue Drive
Product Code: 17233
To suit our international customers, all prices are displayed ex-VAT. Taxes will be added at Checkout.
Have a question?
Sprint SL20 20kW
Power Output: 20kW | 30HP
Power Input: Three Phase 480VAC
Output Current: 12A
Overload 150% for 25 Seconds
Frame Size Dimensions
SL20 20kW Onboard
- Three Phase
- A large amount of I/O
- 2 Quadrant Regenerative
The SL20 20kW 2 Quadrant models are compact, reliable and efficient DC motor controllers. With fully isolated control electronics and a wealth of I/O, the SL is suitable for you to integrate with other drives and equipment. To allow you greater control of high speed motor applications, the SL has a built-in field weakener for extended speed range.
Why Choose a Sprint SL20 Inverter Drive?
Single direction 2 quadrant DC Motor controller. Models from 5kw to 50kw and 145kw include a rate controllable fully regenerative stopping facility. This key feature is unique to Sprint Electric and eliminates the need for costly dynamic braking resistors or even the requirement for a 4 quadrant drive. Available in two slimline package sizes 5-50kw and 65-145kw, the SL is dimensionally identical to the SLX.
Energy efficiency is a priority when fitting a drive, no matter what the application, an efficient dc drive can make all the difference, with the SL drive, you are guaranteed to get the highest level of efficiency. Here is one demonstration of this efficiency: The energy used when accelerated is recovered when braking.
- SL DC Drives are available from 5kW to 145kW.
- An extra 50% peak torque for shock loads or quick acceleration.
- Compact dimensions make installation and retrofitting a simple task.
- Numerous alarms to alert the user to any issues increasing safety and reliability.
- Torque control input for basic winding or tension control, with a speed limiting feature.
- Output signals for easy display of motor speed and load.
- Switched maximum current ranges for easy matching to the current motor rating.
Compact & Reliable
The SL drive has been designed in such a way to reduce cost and size so users can benefit from these dc drives without any drawbacks. The SL drive excels with regards to its compact size, due to this feature, it can fit where other drives of the same specification would not, the SL is also easily integrated for trouble-free installation when retrofitting.