What Is An IO Module?
An IO Module is an interfacing module used to connect two systems at the control level. These modules both read and send communication to systems and allow them to interface together. There are many interfacing languages used, the most popular being Ethercat and Profibus. We can supply any Yaskawa IO Modules in a wide range of comms standards. IO is specced as Master or Slave.
Yaskawa IO Range
Yaskawa SLIO is a completely redesigned I/O system, aiming to set a new standard in the automation industry. By means of the modular and extremely compact design, SLIO can make almost any application simpler and more economical. SLIO can be combined and applied with any of the established VIPA or Yaskawa systems, as well as many other automation systems.
It´s one of the most effective and modern decentralized I/O systems available on the market. It combines high functionality with a clever mechanical concepts in an extremely compact design.
- Compact and Space-Saving Design (0.5" Narrow)
- Conceptual separation of electronic and installation layer
- Innovative staircase-shaped wiring terminal
- Simple "Two component" setup (Wiring and Electronic Module)
- Clear identification and readability of channel states
- Simple, time-saving installation and maintenance
- Clear, definite labeling of channels
- Reference designator label remains on the exchange of a module
- "Permanent Wiring" enables the exchanging without the disconnection of the wiring