Start Electrical Services Ltd t/a ACDC Drives – is an evolving company specialising in the supply of parts in the Industrial Automation Field that has been growing from strength to strength since 2003. Keeping our customers happy is naturally a top priority and if our customers are happy, we believe this transcends to a happy workforce.
We also believe that customer service is not just a word but, a day-in, day-out, never-ending preserving activity. Customers are the very core of what keeps any business going and as a small expanding business, we want to be remembered, by our customers, forgoing the extra mile. This is a niche market, and we want to continue to stand out, to be proud of who we are, and what we can provide for our customers.
Please see positions available below.
Job title: Sales Executive x 2
Location: Worcester, WR3 8TJ
Salary: £23,500.00 - £28,500.00 per year + bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time position, Monday to Friday, 8AM – 5PM
Start Electrical Services Ltd t/a ACDC Drives is an evolving company that has been growing from strength to strength since 2003. We are a major player in the Industrial Automation Field specialising in the supply of parts (i.e., motors, gearboxes, inverters, etc), commissioning, installation, and end design services to a wide variety of industries. We are a small friendly team and thrive on working positively together to provide a robust and effective daily working environment.
We now have an opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer services background with a can-do approach. It would be most advantageous for the candidate to have a technical mindset relating to the product range that we offer.
Our Sales Executive should have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous internal sales experience
- Computer literate (excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365)
- C.R.M. system experience (Customer Relationship Management)
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and retain product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Preparation of bespoke quotations
- Constructively participate in sales meetings
- Willingness to assist in other areas of the business if/when required
- Commitment, Drive, and Enthusiasm - an interest in the products we sell, and services provided
- Own Transport
Sales Executive Good to Haves:
- Technical experience / knowledge of the industry
- Experience of Dear Systems Inventory Management
- Knowledge / experience with the use of Xero Accounting Software
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
Our Sales Executive will report directly to the Sales Manager. This role offers potential for progression within the business for the right candidate. Alongside salary, we offer a bonus scheme, casual dress code and on-site parking.