Sprint PLX980HV 3Ph - 980KW - 4Q Regen Isolated (No Overload)
Product Code: 112773
To suit our international customers, all prices are displayed ex-VAT. Taxes will be added at Checkout.
Have a question?
Sprint PLX980HV 980kW
Power Output: 980kW | 1320HP
Power Input: Three Phase 690VAC
Output Current: 2250A
Overload 150% for 25 Seconds
Frame Size Dimensions
PLX980 980kW Onboard
- 24 x Digital I/O
- 12 x Analogue I/O
- 4 Quadrant Regen Isolated
A 4 button keypad and large alpha-numeric display make it easier to quickly navigate through an extensive range of software functions. The PLX980 980kW is fully configurable by the user and comes equipped, as standard, with a comprehensive suite of application blocks.
Centre winding macros, spindle orientation and a fully controllable field allow you to control DC motors in a wide range of industrial applications. The PLX also includes PLX Pilot, a windows based, configuration and monitoring software package.
Why Choose a Sprint PLX980 Inverter Drive?
The extensive range of motor protection features improves your productivity by reducing your downtime. And the unique configuration checker quickly detects any conflicts in your own user-generated configurations.
To make it easier for you to integrate the PLX into your control system, the drives are fully isolated and have a small footprint. The PLX has a number of fieldbus communications options, including: Profibus, DeviceNet, CC-Link, EtherNet/IP, Modbus and CANopen.
- Control DC motors up to 2250Amps (980KW / 1320HP)
- "PLX Pilot" drive configuration and monitoring software included
- Alternative 'Savvy' configuration tool with signal flow diagram capability available
- Ultra compact sizes offer significant panel space savings over other manufacturers
- Large 40 character backlit alphanumeric LCD display
- Programming menu is designed for rapid travel to desired parameter using ergonomically designed keys
- Enhanced motor protection
All PLX models are compatible with drive.web. The drive.web distributed control technology uses Ethernet and powerful graphical tools to provide robust Programmable Peer Control (PPC) for drives and systems.