3 Phase to Single Phase Conversion Bundles
Inverter Control Kits | Motor & Inverter Bundles Prebuilt?
Will Run A Motor Up To 4.0kW From A 230VAC 1 Phase Supply
We designed these kits in response to the many enquiries received from home users wanting to convert a 3 Phase piece of machinery - Milling Machines, Lathes, Compressors etc - to Single-phase 230VAC. Having converted our own milling machine, and building a kit to do so, we decided to offer these here on the ACDC Website, and they have proven to be very popular.
Our Control Kits Include:
- 3 Phase Motor - An Aluminium 3 Phase Motor configured in Delta so it will run with the Inverter from a Single Phase 230VAC Supply
- Control Pendant - Built from top quality Schneider components with a 2m long flying lead (can be made to custom lengths), this gives the user Start/Stop, Forward, Reverse, and a Potentiometer to fine-tune speed.
- AC Inverter - An Industrial grade AC Inverter, pre-programmed to match the motor supplied and the pendant, allowing dynamic braking of the motor, ramp up speeds and a host of other functions.
Standard Inverter Kit Bundle - 0.37kW - 2.2kW
Parker AC10 AC Inverter 230VAC Supply
This little AC Inverter allows a 3 Phase motor up to 2.2kW to be powered from a 230VAC Single Phase supply. It is equipped with several nice features, that make it great for use on lathes and milling machines.
AC10 Features Include:
- 150 % overload for 60 seconds at 0.5 Hz to provide extra starting torque for shifting high inertia loads
- 4 LEDs provide instant indication of drive status
- Freely assignable digital inputs and outputs, and relay output to suit your application needs
- Analogue inputs & outputs for connection to speed potentiometers and panel meters
Inverter Control Pendant
Our Pendant is a custom ACDC part, built in house to suit this kit. It uses only industrial grade parts, most of which are sourced from Schnieder a well known high-end brand. The Potentiometer allows for 0-100% speed control and the Stop button can be set to stop the motor quickly, utilising the brake feature, or to coast to stop.
The motor can be selected to give higher top speeds (up to 3000rpm) or higher Torque (6 Pole 1000rpm) depending on the application. Using a 3 Phase Motor in a delta confguration gives a smoother and quieter motor than its Single Phase equivalent.
Premium Inverter Kit Bundle - 0.37kW - 4.0kW
Yaskawa V1000 Inverter 230VAC Supply
The Yaskawa Inverter is a reasonably priced but very highly specced Inverter with the added bonus of built-in STO. The reliability and feature set are second to none at this price point. This Inverter allows 3 Phase motors up to 4.0kW to be powered from a 230VAC Single Phase supply. It is equipped with several nice features, that make it great for use on lathes and milling machines.
Yaskawa V1000 Features Include:
- Up to 30% smaller than the competition
- Current vector control, open-loop
- RoHS compliance
- On-line tuning
- Induction motor (IM) or permanent magnet motor (PM) operation
- Function Block Diagram (FBD) programming via DriveWorksEZ™
- Side-by-side installation due to patented hybrid heatsink
- Removable terminal block with parameter backup function*
- One-touch copy function with verify
- Super-fast 2 ms scan cycle with dual CPU
Inverter Control Pendant
Our V1000 Pendant is a custom ACDC part, built in house to suit this specific bundle. It uses high-quality industrial-grade parts, most of which are sourced from Schnieder a well known high-end brand. The Potentiometer allows for 0-100% speed control, and with a soft stop or FULL Stop button is not only safe but also versatile.
Crompton Greaves Motor
The Crompton motor is a great quality motor. It features all-metal terminal boxes, pressed feet and FAG bearings as standard. The motor can be selected to give either a higher top rpm of 3000rpm with a 2 Pole Motor, or a 4 Pole which offers higher torque but with a slower speed of 1500rpm. Using a 3 Phase Motor in a delta configuration gives a smoother and quieter motor than its Single Phase equivalent.
Prefer to Build Your Own Bundle?
We can custom build Pendants, change the configuration of the Inverter, supply special motors, or just add a longer flying lead to the kit. If you like the idea, but want a customised solution? Just give us a call on 01905 887 667 or drop us an email by using the contact us link below, detailing what you would like and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a price and lead time. Our staff will be happy to assist you in getting the right products for your needs and budget.