3 Phase AC Motors
3 Phase AC Motors
AC Induction motors are the most common place motors in use in millions of factories worldwide. ACDC Drives can supply any motor up to 315kW to site within 24 hours. We have access to a huge quantity of stock, and since we use these motors ourselves, we can also offer technical support when you are at the selection phase.
All of our motors conform to IEC standards, meaning the mounting points are universal and the frame sizes will match your existing motor if it too is an IEC motor. All of our 3 phase electric motors are rated for use with an inverter .
- Euro voltage: up to 3kW 230/400V; 4kW and above 400/690V
- Speeds available 3000rpm (2pole), 1500rpm (4pole), 900rpm (6 pole), 650rpm (8 pole)
- Inverter rated insulation
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled - TEFC (IP55) water tight and dust tight enclosure
- Squirrel cage rotor / Aluminum die cast
- Class F winding insulation all frames
- Temperature rise: Class B (110 degree)
- Continuous Duty S1
- Protective thermistors type PTC (1 per phase)
What Is The Difference Between Cast Iron & Aluminium Motors?
Cast Iron AC Motor
Our Cast Iron Motors are the latest in high efficiency asynchronous design. The ECOL TC motors are a highly versatile design and adaptable to suit many applications. The ECOL TC motor is multi-mount up to and including 280 frame sizes. These highly efficient motors are also fully approved by the ‘Enhanced Capital Allowance Scheme.
- Energy saving, high efficiency.
- High starting torques with lower starting current
- Option of IE2, IE3, MEPS High and Premium efficiency for IEC standards
- Full use of the magnetization properties of cold rolled silicone steel in which the stator laminations are magnetized evenly to reduce the temperature rise inside the winding
- Option of terminal box location (left, right or top)
Aluminium AC Motor
The TECA series aluminium housed motor is a 3 phase multi-mount motor available from 56 – 200 frame (IEC). TECA motors are manufactured to IEC standards using the latest automated production technology. TECA Motors are easily maintained, lightweight, with high performance and low noise levels. The multi mount design gives end users greater flexibility where the terminal box position is important.
- High quality
- Light weight aluminium construction
- Multi mount up to 30kw
- Aluminum terminal box complete with metric cable gland entries and gasket
Why Buy from ACDC Drives?
We use these motors every day, so if you have any questions, just ask! We all know that in the modern workplace often things are needed as fast as possible. That is where we can help. We can also get enigineers out to site, to carry out surveys, or to install and commission motors on existing or new applications. Call our sales team today by phone on 01905 887 667.