£2,320.40 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £2,784.48
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Sprint Electric
50kW AC Input Inverter Sprint PLX50 480VAC
Sprint PLX50 50kW
Power Output: 50kW | 66.6HP
Power Input: Three Phase 480VAC
Output Current: 123A
Overload 150% for 25 Seconds
Frame Size Dimensions
PLX50 50kW Onboard
- 24 x Digital I/O
- 12 x Analogue I/O
- 2 Quadrant Regenerative
A 4 button keypad and large alpha-numeric display make it easier to quickly navigate through an extensive range of software functions. The PLX50 40kW is fully configurable by the user and comes equipped, as standard, with a comprehensive suite of application blocks.
Centre winding macros, spindle orientation and a fully controllable field allow you to control DC motors in a wide range of industrial applications. The PLX also includes PLX Pilot, a windows based, configuration and monitoring software package.
Why Choose a Sprint PLX50 Inverter Drive?
The extensive range of motor protection features improves your productivity by reducing your downtime. And the unique configuration checker quickly detects any conflicts in your own user-generated configurations.
To make it easier for you to integrate the PLX into your control system, the drives are fully isolated and have a small footprint. The PLX has a number of fieldbus communications options, including: Profibus, DeviceNet, CC-Link, EtherNet/IP, Modbus and CANopen.
- Control DC motors up to 123Amps (50KW / 66.6HP)
- "PLX Pilot" drive configuration and monitoring software included
- Alternative 'Savvy' configuration tool with signal flow diagram capability available
- Ultra compact sizes offer significant panel space savings over other manufacturers
- Large 40 character backlit alphanumeric LCD display
- Programming menu is designed for rapid travel to desired parameter using ergonomically designed keys
- Enhanced motor protection
All PLX models are compatible with drive.web. The drive.web distributed control technology uses Ethernet and powerful graphical tools to provide robust Programmable Peer Control (PPC) for drives and systems.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|Input Voltage||12V to 480VAC|
|Product Family||Sprint DC Drives|