Parker SSD 690PH Three Phase 200kW - 375A - 400-460VAC - Torque Rating (250kW - 480A Quad) - with keypad - 115V AUX Supply
Product Code: 18172
To suit our international customers, all prices are displayed ex-VAT. Taxes will be added at Checkout.
Have a question?
The 690-433375H1-00SP00-A400 AC drive is the base model, without communication options, with the following configuration:
- Supply Voltage: 400/460VAC - 3 phase input
- Current Rating and Size: 200kW / 375A Constant Torque Rating (200kW / 375A Quad) - Frame 'H'
- Auxiliary Supply: 115V 1-Phase Auxiliary Supply Option Fitted
- Brake Switch: No Brake Switch Fitted
- Filter: No Filter Option Fitted
- System Board: System Board Option Fitted
- Mounting: Panel Mounted
- Special: No Special Option
- Destination: English (50Hz) Destination
- Keypad: 6901 Keypad Option Fitted
- Feedback: No Speed Feedback Option
- Option: No Communications Option
This part is is exactly the same part as the SSD Drives / Eurotherm part number: 690PH/2000/400/0011/UK/0/0/0/SHTTL/0/115/0 . Parker changed the naming scheme after they acquired SSD Drives / Eurotherm. It may also be referred to by other brands (including RS, Newlec etc.) as 690PH-2000-400-0011-UK-0-0-0-SHTTL-0-115-0 .
There are several communication options available (see options below) which modify the base part number to:
690-433375H1-00SP00-A400 - No Communications Option
690-433375H1-00SP00-A40C - ControINet Communications
690-433375H1-00SP00-A40D - DeviceNet Communications
690-433375H1-00SP00-A40E - Ethernet Communications
690-433375H1-00SP00-A40J - Johnson Metasys Communications
690-433375H1-00SP00-A40L - Link Communications
690-433375H1-00SP00-A40M - Modbus+ Communications
690-433375H1-00SP00-A40N - CANopen Communications
690-433375H1-00SP00-A40P - Profibus Communications
690-433375H1-00SP00-A40R - RS485 (EEI Bisynch) Communications
690-433375H1-00SP00-A40S - Siemens Apogee Communications
690-433375H1-00SP00-A40W - LonWorks Communications
The AC690plus series is a single range of AC drives designed to meet the requirements of all variable speed applications from simple single motor speed control through to the most sophisticated integrated multi-drive systems. The heart of the AC690plus is a highly advanced 32-bit microprocessor based motor control model. This provides an exceptional dynamic performance platform to which can be added a host of communications and control options, enabling you to tailor the drives to meet your exact requirements.
The AC690plus can be user configured for 3 different modes of operation :
Open-loop (volts/frequency) control - This mode is ideal for basic motor speed control, or multiple motors driven in parallel. The quick set-up menu and plain language display ensures the quickest and easiest, trouble free start up.
High starting torque and tight speed regulation is provided by a sophisticated MRAS (Model Reference Adaptive System) motor control strategy. MRAS provides accurate speed simulation (without the need for any speed measuring transducer) by continually modeling the motor.
Closed-loop vector control - Full closed-loop flux vector performance can be achieved with the AC690plus by simply adding an encoder feedback technology box.
- This provides 100% continuous full load standstill torque plus a highly dynamic speed loop (up to 45 Hz bandwidth); more than sufficient for the most demanding of applications.
- Pre-programmed application macros
- Open standard fieldbus communications
- Programming identical to DC590+ DC drive
- Protection: IP 20 - IP40/NEMA 1 - IP54 - Through panel mounting
- Class B EMC filters
- Energy Saving (fast return on investment in pump and fan applications)
- Line regenerative AFE units available
- HVAC series available with line bypass
The AC690plus drives listed on this page meet the following standards when installed in accordance with the relevant product manual.
- CE Marked to EN50178 (Safety, Low Voltage Directive)
- CE Marked to EN61800-3 (EMC Directive)
- UL Listed to US safety standard UL508C
- cUL Listed to Canadian standard C22.2 #14