Parker 890 Registration Card - 8903-M1-00
Product Code: 113450
To suit our international customers, all prices are displayed ex-VAT. Taxes will be added at Checkout.
Have a question?
Parker SSD 890 – Registration Card - 8903-M1-00
Manufacturer part number is: 8903-M1-00
• Interpolates each encoder line with 11-bit accuracy
giving 4 million counts per revolution on a 2048
• Optional 1V input from ‘Z’ index pulse for use with registration
• Captures encoder position on arrival of every edge using up to two registration mark inputs
• Decoding logic to interface the encoder to the drive’s microprocessor
• Supplies 5V or 10V to the encoder
• Decodes Heidenhain Endat 2.1 absolute position Encoders
8902-M1-00-00 Sin/Cos Registration (fitted in the OPTION F position)
8903-M1-00-00 Sin/Cos Registration (fitted in the OPTION A position)
8902-M1-00-FF (indicates a factory-fitted option)
8903-M1-00-FF (indicates a factory-fitted option)
These options can be fitted to all 890SD and 890CD drives. The drives have the following
890SD-.. 890SD Standalone Drive
890CD-.. 890CD Common Bus Drive
Refer to the 890 Engineering Reference Manual, Appendix E for Product Code details.