Parker 690 Linknet Card - 6055-LNET-00-G
Product Code: 113432
Availability: In stock
Next Working Day Delivery* Please allow an extra working day for Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man (Carriage may be extra for these areas).
To suit our international customers, all prices are displayed ex-VAT. Taxes will be added at Checkout.
Have a question?
Parker SSD Linknet Communication Card for 690P Frame sizes C to K and 590P DC Drives - 6055-LNET-00-G
Parker SSD Ethernet Comms Card Part Number is: 6055-LNET-00-G
Manufacturer part number is: 6055-LNET-00 (6055/LNET/00)
This techbox is to be used with the DC590+ all frames and AC690+ frames C and higher. The 6055-LNET-00 plugs into the right side technology box slot beneath the front cover of the drive. The left side location is reserved for feedback technology options. The keypad is unaffected by the presence of a techbox. An auxiliary 24VDC power supply input is provided allowing the techbox to be powered separately from the drive. In the event of a drive shut down, the network integrity remains intact.
Parker SSD Linknet Communication Card for 690P Inverters in 690P Frame sizes C to K and 590P DC Drives
For other communications options for Linknet Communication Card equivalent In Frame sizes B - 6053-LNET-00-G
Suitable for use with:
The software DSE (Drive System Explorer) & DSELite version 3.03 or greater supports LINKnet.
- Available for AC690+ and DC590+ products
- Compact 5H x 3W x 1D inches
- Easy snap on installation
- Eliminates hard wired signal connections
- Standalone processing with built in macros
- Auxiliary power supply input for network backup
- Direct tag access for all drive parameters
Ethernet Protocols supported:
LINKnet supports the following Ethernet protocols:
- Modbus UDP/IP Master - Supports Remote IO, Input / Output support.
- Modbus TCP/IP Slave or EtherNet IP Server (slave).
- LINKnet acts as a slave device only.
- Only 1 Slave protocol can be supported per LINKnet card.
- Supports TS8000 HMI Touch Screen and PLCs.
- EtherNet IP Server (slave) is supported in LINKnet firmware version 1.5 or greater and DSE v 3.03 or greater.
1. The 690+ drive with firmware version 5.x
2. The 590+ drive with firmware version 8.10 or greater only. If the firmware version is 8.9 or less, the drive can be flashed to the latest firmware version using DSELite.
3. The 590+ drives with firmware version 5.x and 7.x drives.
For Technical Spec please download the Manual:-
Parker SSD 6055-LNET-00 - Linknet Communication Card Technical Manual