Digitax HD M751-01200065A10 0.75kW 240VAC 1PH
Product Code: 112820
To suit our international customers, all prices are displayed ex-VAT. Taxes will be added at Checkout.
Have a question?
Control Techniques M751 Digitax HD 0.75kW Standard Duty Single Phase 240VAC Inverter IP20
Option modules are available for Digitax HD Drives to increase functionality, these include:
- SI-Universal Encoder - Encoder input and output interface supporting Quadrature, SinCos, EnDat, and SSI encoders.
- SI-Encoder - Quadrature encoder input interface module.
- SI-I/O - Extended I/O interface module to increase the number of I/O analog and digital points on a drive.
Digitax Feature Overview
- Safety Compliant - With integrated dual STO inputs for SIL3/PLe, it is compliant with EN/IEC 61800-5-2.
- Effortless Network Integration - Multiple SI communication options make integration with a wide range of industry standard fieldbuses and I/O.
- Tailored To Every Application - The Digitax HD M751 has two option slots for functionality extentsion and customization.
- Clear & Concise Commisioning - Easy to set up and change with concise parameters, clear step by step guides and a clear keypad. There is a remarkable ease of installation and commissioning for these drives which pushes the boundaries for ac inverter technology to maximise work done whilst maintaining a high level of energy conservation.
Standard Dimensions for the M751-01200065A10 Servo Drive
Adjustments to the M751 series are easily made with the keypad and clear step by step guides. The drives can be fitted side by side to reduce the amount of space lost and can be easily assembled to be fitted in or out of a cabinet. Control techniques are a Nidec brand.
- 300% peak current performance.
- Optimized control loops for high dynamic performance
- Notch filter for supression of mechanical resonances