Commander C Series Ethernet Module
Product Code: 15050
Availability: In stock
Next Working Day Delivery* Please allow an extra working day for Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man (Carriage may be extra for these areas).
To suit our international customers, all prices are displayed ex-VAT. Taxes will be added at Checkout.
Have a question?
SI-Ethernet Option Module for Commander C200 & C300
SI-Ethernet supports real-time Ethernet (IEEE 1588 V2 Precision Time Protocol), HTTP, SMTP, EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP. The module can be used to provide high speed drive access, global connectivity and integration with IT network technologies, such as wireless networking.
- Real-time Ethernet (IEEE 1588 V2 Precision Time Protocol), Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP
- Network synchronization of less than 1 μs jitter (typically <200 ns)
- 1 ms cycle time for synchronous cyclic data
- Bandwidth protection through a network gateway that manages non-real-time Ethernet messages
- Master/follower and peer-to-peer communications capabilities
- Addressing is IP based Dual 100 BASE-TX RJ45 connectors with support for shielded twisted pair, full-duplex 100 Mbps connectivity with auto crossover correction
- Integrated switches allow for use of line networks i.e. daisy chaining
- Both ports operate in full duplex mode as a network switch
- LED indication of network port activity