6.0mm Steel Wire Armoured Cable - 4 Cores (SWA) LSZH Sheathing
Product Code: 25225
To suit our international customers, all prices are displayed ex-VAT. Taxes will be added at Checkout.
Have a question?
6.0mm SWA 4 Core Cable
Steel Wire Armoured
Steel Wire Armoured cable usually is compiled of six different sections, those being: The conductor, insulator, bedding, armour, sheath, and voltage. The typical use of armoured cable is when you require additional protection like underground applications and higher pulling loads.
Note that the armour does not protect against various climate conditions. This cable has a sheathing made up of PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) which is standard for the majority of applications.
- Standards: Ul & CSA approved to BS5467
- Conductor: Flexible plain annealed copper conductors.
- Sheath: Circular high temperature PVC outer sheath.
- Voltage Rating: Voltage 600/1000 volts.
- Standards: -15ºC to +90°C
- Insulation: XLPE - Cross-Linked Polyethylene