16.0mm SY Cable - Steel Wire Braid - PVC Sheath 4 Core - 100m
Product Code: 25123
To suit our international customers, all prices are displayed ex-VAT. Taxes will be added at Checkout.
Have a question?
16.0mm SY Control Cable - 4 Core
SY Cable is a flexible instrumentation cable, primarily designed for measuring, control or regulation in the field of process automation. It has copper conductors and a galvanised steel wire braid for mechanical protection.
The SY control cable is used not only in the field of automation, but also in fields such as the rail and transport industry, construction, transmission, and power distribution networks. Can also be used as an interconnecting cable between fixed and mobile equipment.
- Standards: Ul & CSA approved to BS7671
- Conductor: Class 5 felxible plain copper wires.
- Sheath: PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride).
- Voltage Rating: Voltage 300/500 volts.
- Standards: Fixed: -40°C to +80°C
- Flexed: -5ºc to +70ºC
- Insulation: XLPE - Cross-Linked Polyethylene