1.5mm Tri-Rated Cable - Various Colours - 100m Roll
Product Code: 25068
To suit our international customers, all prices are displayed ex-VAT. Taxes will be added at Checkout.
Have a question?
1.5mm Tri-Rated Cable
Also known as Control and Switch gear cable, this tri-rated cable is used in panels, is rated for high temperature use and is flame retardant. The cable features a flexible plain annealed copper conductor and a high temperature PVC outer sheath. All of our Tri-Rated Cable is BS6231 approved.
- Standards: Ul & CSA approved to BS6231
- Flame Propagation: BS EN 50265 and IEC 60332-1
- Conductor: Flexible plain annealed copper conductors.
- Sheath: Circular high temperature PVC outer sheath.
- Voltage Rating: Voltage 600/1000 volts.
- Standards: -30°C to +105°C