1.5kW Inverter 230VAC 1Ph - Unidrive SP
Product Code: 16776
To suit our international customers, all prices are displayed ex-VAT. Taxes will be added at Checkout.
Have a question?
Control Techniques Unidrive SP 1.5kW 230VAC Input AC Inverter
Unidrive SP 1.5kW Installation
Power Output: 1.5kW | 2HP
Input: Single Phase 230VAC
Max Continuous Output Current: 7.5A
Open Loop Peak Current: 11.2A
Closed Loop Peak Current: 13.8A
Frame Size 0 Dimensions
SP 1.5kW Onboard
- 5 x Analog I/O
- 6 x Digital I/O
- 1 x Relay
- 1 x +24V external supply
Unidrive Inverter Common Features
SP panel mount drives are standard AC input, AC output drives for installation within a control panel. These drives are reliable and easy to fit and commission and can be used in a varied range of applications.
Reliable, Efficient &Amp; Feature Rich
- Open loop V/Hz AC Drive
- Open loop vector AC Drive
- Open loop Rotor Flux Control
- Servo for synchronous permanent magnet motors brushless servo motors
- A 24V DC input allows the drive to remain active when the main AC supply is remove, this allows the fieldbus modules, application modules and encoders to carry on functioning.
- 48V-96V DC - This input allows the drives power output to control the motor, this is often used for a back up such as moving an elevator to an exit in case of a power supply failure.
Unidrive SP excels in integration, each drives has the capacity to hold three other modules that can customise the drive to select the level of integrated automation, motion control, connectivity and I/O that you require. Unidrive SP has been vigorously tested in the most demanding of conditions and applications where high performance motor control is required.
Looking for a Compact Unidrive?
A major benefit of the Unidrive SP free standing drives is that they are so compact, this makes the Unidrive SP a great option where space is tight and you need a solution to fit. All drives are shipped in 400mm segments, this increases the mobility of them whilst making it easy to fit them together for a larger drive.
Drive modules are available to customise your drive to create custom power conversion schemes such as, common DC bus systems, active input systems for returning excess energy back to the power supply, therefore conserving energy, and parallel drives for high power motors.