4.0kW ATEX Motor 4P - Zone 1 & 21 - UMEB
Product Code: 122169B14
Availability: In stock
Next Working Day Delivery* Please allow an extra working day for Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man (Carriage may be extra for these areas).
To suit our international customers, all prices are displayed ex-VAT. Taxes will be added at Checkout.
Have a question?
4.0kW 415v ATEX Motor - 4 Pole
Zone 1 & 21 IP65 – Fully certified
Zone 1 – Areas where an explosive atmosphere is likely to develop during normal conditions. Flameproof
electric motors or motors with added protection means can be installed in this zone (for the latter, restrictions by the standards apply). These three
phase motors are regularly used with an AC Inverter to optimise efficiency and compatibility.
Zone 21 – Areas where an explosive atmosphere is likely to develop during normal conditions. Electric motors certified in compliance with the ATEX directive with IP6X protection rating can be installed in this zone.
4.0kW 1500rpm ATEX Motor:
- 3 Phase 4.0kW Motor Rated To Zone 1 & 21 ExD Specifications
- IP65 Enclosure
- IE2 Efficiency
- Class F Insulation
The ATEX 4.0kW motors comply with the Standards IEC/EN 60079-0,60079- 1,60079-31 for atmospheres where gas or combustible dust is present.
Areas classified into zones must be protected from sources of ignition. The equipment used must conform to the ATEX regulations to keep safety standards. ATEX rated equipment are marked with a small ‘EX’ sign.
Winding cables connected to the terminal box by means of terminal blocks or by flameproof bushings. Mechanical components painted with protective paints; - stainless steel nameplate, - anti-corrosion screws. Cast iron frame, terminal box and endshields are highly resistant to impact. Low friction dust seals.
Please Note - Stock Sizes are Zone 1 & 21, IP 55 and fitted with P.T.C Thermistors as standard
63-71 frame sizes are: Zone 1 & 21 Gas Group IIC Temperature T5
Non Standard are available - IE2, IE3, Exd with Brake and also EXNA Zone 2 & 22 Gas & Dust.
- Flameproof motors comply with the Standards IEC/EN 60079-0,60079- 1,60079-31 for atmospheres where gas or combustible dust is present and areas where combustible dust is present.
- 63 and 71 frame sizes – Ex d II CT5/T4 80 – 355 frame sizes – Ex d/de II CT4/T3.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled frame IP55. On request, IP 56, IP65 or IP66 are available.
- The motor dimensions comply with IEC 60072 standard.
- Power Supply 220V, 230V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 460V, 480V, 500V, 660V and 690V / 50Hz or 60Hz.
- Three-phase, 1-speed motors, 2-4-6-8 poles.
- Two-speed motors are available on request F insulation class.
- Noise level according to EN 60034-9.
- Terminal Box: - available both in the flameproof and increased safety version (frame size 80- 355) - located on the top as standard - turnable by 900 in 4 positions.
- Winding cables connected to the terminal box by means of terminal blocks or by flameproof bushings.
- Mechanical components painted with protective paints; - stainless steel nameplate, - anti-corrosion screws.
- Cast iron frame, terminal box and endshields are highly resistant to impact. Low friction dust seals.
- The conformity certificates also cover alternatives, such as: - altitude over 1000 m - modification of the rated voltage and rated frequency - power supply from an inverter - motor protection through temperature detectors.