Sprint PL20 Three Phase - 20KW - 2Q Isolated
Product Code: 112775
Availability: In stock
Next Working Day Delivery* Please allow an extra working day for Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man (Carriage may be extra for these areas).
To suit our international customers, all prices are displayed ex-VAT. Taxes will be added at Checkout.
Have a question?
Sprint PL20 20kW
Power Output: 20kW | 26.6HP
Power Input: Three Phase 480VAC
Output Current: 51A
Overload 150% for 25 Seconds
Frame Size Dimensions
PL20 20kW Onboard
- 24 x Digital I/O
- 12 x Analogue I/O
- 2 Quadrant Regenerative
A 4 button keypad and large alpha-numeric display make it easier to quickly navigate through an extensive range of software functions. The PL20 20kW is fully configurable by the user and comes equipped, as standard, with a comprehensive suite of application blocks.
Centre winding macros, spindle orientation and a fully controllable field allow you to control DC motors in a wide range of industrial applications. The PL also includes PL Pilot, a windows based, configuration and monitoring software package.
Why Choose a Sprint PL20 Inverter Drive?
The extensive range of motor protection features improves your productivity by reducing your downtime. And the unique configuration checker quickly detects any conflicts in your own user-generated configurations.
To make it easier for you to integrate the PL into your control system, the drives are fully isolated and have a small footprint. The PL has a number of fieldbus communications options, including: Profibus, DeviceNet, CC-Link, EtherNet/IP, Modbus and CANopen.
- Control DC motors up to 51Amps (20KW / 26.6HP)
- "PL Pilot" drive configuration and monitoring software included
- Alternative 'Savvy' configuration tool with signal flow diagram capability available
- Ultra compact sizes offer significant panel space savings over other manufacturers
- Large 40 character backlit alphanumeric LCD display
- Programming menu is designed for rapid travel to desired parameter using ergonomically designed keys
- Enhanced motor protection
All PL models are compatible with drive.web. The drive.web distributed control technology uses Ethernet and powerful graphical tools to provide robust Programmable Peer Control (PPC) for drives and systems.