Technical highlights: Model PLX10
- I/P's programmable voltage range up to +/- 30V
- 8 Analogue inputs and 4 Analogue outputs
- Extremely flexible block diagram including unique 'configuration checker', detects conflicts in user programmed configurations
- Five feedback transducer options as standard
- Non volatile trip alarm memory, even after power-down
- Built in 'oscilloscope' output for full parameter monitoring during commissioning
- Motorised pot simulator with power off memory
- Three fully independent, user programmable drive configurations
- Extensive, multi-function programmable I/O, with over 36 digital & analogue input/output combinations
- Full suite of centre winding macros included
- Built in system application blocks with descriptive connection points
- Unique electronic regenerative stopping facility on selected 2Q models
- In depth fault monitoring and comprehensive system alarms
- Serial communications to allow off site programming and remote diagnostics
- In depth diagnostic facility available from on board display and 'in-built meter'
- On board fully controlled field with five operating modes
- Full suite of built in encoder functions as standard, including spindle orientation
- Motor parameters entered via keys, - no soldering of cal resistors required
To make it easier for you to integrate the PLX into your control system, the drives are fully isolated and have a small footprint. The PLX has a number of fieldbus communications options, including: Profibus, DeviceNet, CC-Link, EtherNet/IP, Modbus and CANopen.
All PLX models are compatible with drive.web - The drive.web distributed control technology uses Ethernet and powerful graphical tools to provide robust Programmable Peer Control (PPC) for drives and systems.
Download the Sprint PLX Manual Guide:- Sprint Electrical PLX DC Drive Manual Guide