- Was £202.00
- Inc VAT: £215.28
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Sprint Electric
Model 400i - DC Motor Control Up To 4 Amps (0.55KW/0.75HP) Fully Isolated
0.55kW Chassis / Panel Mounted DC Drive - Model 400i - 4 Amps - Manufacturers Part Number: 400i
Download the Sprint 400i Manual: Sprint Electrical 400i Manual
Fully isolated, allowing you to easily upgrade an existing DC motor control application. The model 400i is a compact and reliable way to control permanent magnet or shunt wound DC motors in one direction of rotation.
Specifications at a glance:
- Compact DC drive
- 400i controller for DC motors rated up to 4 Amps (0.55KW/0.75HP)
- Suitable for permanent magnet, shunt wound or universal motors
- Robust screw terminals
- 160 x 100 x 50(mm) H x W x D
- Extra 50% peak torque for rapid acceleration or shock loads
- Many additional input and output signals
- Motor overload output
- Output signals for easy display of motor speed and load
- 4-20mA and 0-20mA loop input option as standard
- Torque control input for basic winding or tension control, with overspeed limiting
- Switch selectable Tach or Armature voltage feedback
- Adjustable IR compensation for improved AVF speed regulation
- Zero reference interlock facility Sophisticated dual loop control
User adjustable presets for:
- Max motor speed
- Min motor speed
- IR comp
- Max motor current
Low voltage 30/60V AC supply version available for 24/48V DC motors
|Product Family||Sprint DC Drives|