- £478.90 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £574.68
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: ACDC Drives
What is a Premium Inverter Control Kit?
Our standard control kits were designed to help convert lathes, milling machines and other applications to use inverters and their superior control characteristics. They mainly allow for machines that relied on 3 phase supplies to be converted easily to use a single phase supply. They are set up as ready built kits, saving time sourcing individual parts and components. Plug and Play means you simply connect the Power, enter a few parameters (Step by Step Instructions supplied), mount the motor and away you go.
The Premium Kits we have put together offer the same controls, with better quality components. We use Inverters with better braking functionality, and higher levels of control. Yaskawa have the highest reliability ratings in the industry!
Looking to convert from 3 phase to 1 Phase? Read on...
Can I convert a 3 Phase Lathe to run from a Single Phase 230v supply with this kit?
You can indeed. If the Lathe already has a motor, but it is 3 Phase, then we can supply the Inverter and pendant and help to get you converted. Otherwise, you can buy the whole kit, in the correct mounting option, and retro fit the kit to your lathe. We have sold this kit to many happy customers now, so can vouch for how easy it is.
Can I convert a 3 Phase Milling Machine to run from a Single Phase 230v supply with this kit?
Yes you can. If the Milling Machine already has a motor, but it is 3 Phase, then we can supply the Inverter and pendant and help to get you converted, this will involce converting the connections to a Delta setup. Otherwise, you can buy the whole kit, in the correct mounting option, and retro fit the kit to your Milling Machine. We use one of these single phase conversion kits on the Milling Machine in our workshop, so guarantee it works.
Will the kit convert other Inverter Controlled applications to Single Phase?
In many cases yes, we have sold a lot of kits to companys who are looking for speed control of a device, and need a basic kit to control the inverter with remotely. These kits have been used in applications such as rotating assembly jigs, welding turntables, and when paired with a gearbox, can provide near limitless options for speeds and torque outputs!
What Is Included?
The kit includes the following:
- Premium Yaskawa V1000 1.5kW 1 Phase
- High end feature packed Inverter in a very small frame, with incredible reliability and ease of use.
- Crompton 1.5kW 3 Phase Motor B3 Foot Mount
- Matched to the Inverter. Metal Terminal Box, pressed steel feet.
- Inverter Control Pendant
- With 2m Flying lead (standard (other lengths available). Stop, Forward, Backwards, and Pot for full speed control. Uses High end Schneider Parts throughout.
- Cabling Kit
- All Cables Included and tagged with the correct terminal numbers to help make things simple.
|Buttons||Stop, Forward, Reverse, Potentiometer|
|Flying Lead Length||2m|