Control Techniques Servo Drives
Control Techniques Servo Drives
Flexible Servo Drive Solutions
Control Techniques servo drive range offers both flexibility and performance in a very compact package. With a variety of fully integrated drives from 0.2kW through to 2.8MW Control Techniques can offer a servo drive to suit your requirements. With integrated PLC technology and a full suite of performance matched motors, this is a fully scalable range.
Call or Email for more details:
01905 887 667 or email@example.com
Control Techniques Servo Drive Range
Unidrive M700 packs in a high-performance drive with an extended power range. It is the ideal option for continuous duty applications where precise, constant torque is required.
The new Digitax HD range brings ultimate performance to high dynamic, pulse duty applications, where high peak torque is required for fast acceleration.
Standalone & Modular Servo Drive Systems
Maximise efficiency with accurate control
Optimised for high dynamic applications and with high speed control loops, Digitax HD is one of the best performing servo drives on the market today. This means maximum throughput and product quality from your machines.
- 300% peak current performance
- Optimised control loops for high dynamic performance
- Unique 'Dead Beat' current controller for maximum bandwidth
- Up to 16 kHz switching frequency
- Notch filter for suppression of mechanical resonances
Improved accuracy through precision encoder feedback
Flexible speed and position feedback interface supports a wide range of feedback technologies, from robust resolvers to high resolution encoders.
- Up to three onboard encoder channels simultaneously
- Quadrature, SinCos (including absolute), SSI, BiSS, EnDat (up to 4 Mb with EnDat 2.2) and resolvers
- Simulated encoder output can provide position reference for CAMs, digital lock and electronic gearbox
- Up to 25 bit encoder resolution
- Feedback accuracy as low as +-20
- Digitax HD Series reduce cabinet height by directly stacking rows of drives. Control Techniques’ patented Ultraﬂow™ technology expels heat directly outside of the cabinet through the rear of the drive* and removes heat build-up in the cabinet.
- Combined with conformal coating, Ultraﬂow™ minimizes contamination risk as a result of guided internal airﬂ ow, which prevents ingress on drive circuits.
- An intelligently controlled fan minimizes acoustic noise and optimizes fan lifetime, while contributing to the maximum thermal cooling by Ultraﬂow™.
- Ultraﬂow™ requires only a 32 mm hole in the cabinet meaning rapid, trouble-free installation
How big is the Digital HD Servo Drive?
|Dimensions(mm)||Width||Height||Length||Nominal Current (400v)||Peak Current (400v)|
|Frame 1||40mm||174mm||233mm||4.2 A||12.6 A|
|Frame 2||40mm||174mm||278mm||10.5 A||31.5 A|
|Frame 3||40mm||174mm||328mm||16 A||48 A|
Why buy Control Techniques Servo Drives From Us?
With a combined 85 years in the industry, our technical team can assist you with single servo drive appliactions or fully integrated Servo Systems. If you would like to enquire, please either call us or drop us an email and we will help get you up and running.