£1,100.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £1,320.00
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: ACDC Drives
95mm Tri-Rated Cable
Also known as Control and Switch gear cable, this tri-rated cable is used in panels, is rated for high temperature use and is flame retardant. The cable features a flexible plain annealed copper conductor and a high temperature PVC outer sheath. All of our Tri-Rated Cable is BS6231 approved.
- Standards: Ul & CSA approved to BS6231
- Flame Propagation: BS EN 50265 and IEC 60332-1
- Conductor: Flexible plain annealed copper conductors.
- Sheath: Circular high temperature PVC outer sheath.
- Voltage Rating: Voltage 600/1000 volts.
- Standards: -30°C to +105°C
|Min. Bending Radius||5 x outside dia.|
|Conductor Type||Flexible plain copper conductor|
|Insulation Material||High Temperature PVC|