£390.00 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £468.00
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: ACDC Drives
6.0mm LSZH SWA 4 Core Cable
Steel Wire Armoured
Steel Wire Armoured cable usually is compiled of six different sections, those being: The conductor, insulator, bedding, armour, sheath, and voltage. The typical use of armoured cable is when you require additional protection like underground applications and higher pulling loads.
Note that the armour does not protect against various climate conditions. This cable has a sheathing made up of LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen), this sheathing is recommended for high-density enclosed areas and is sometimes mandatory for public areas.
- Standards: Ul & CSA approved to BS6724
- Conductor: Flexible plain annealed copper conductors.
- Sheath: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
- Voltage Rating: Voltage 600/1000 volts.
- Standards: -15°C to +90°C
- Insulation: XLPE - Cross-Linked Polyethylene
|Sheathing||LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)|
|Conductor Type||Flexible plain copper conductor|
|Insulation||High Temperature PVC|
|Min. Bending Radius||6 x outside dia.|