- Was £367.00
- Inc VAT: £263.84
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Yaskawa
Yaskawa V1000 4.0kW 1 Phase 230v Inverter IP20
The V1000 is a general purpose inverter drive covering the demands of a wide field of applications. Simple duties, as well as requirements of complex systems, need a higher level of functionality, reliability and easy handling, which are provided by the V1000.
- Reliable & Efficient - The V1000 comes with a built-in two-channel Safe Torque Off function (STO according to IEC 61800-5-2). By that V1000 replaces motor contactors usually required for safe stop, reducing cost while increasing reliability.
- Well Designed - The V1000 is designed for 10 years of maintenance-free operation.
- Functional Safety Built In - STO according to ISO 13849-1 Cat 3, Pld and IEC 61508, SIL2.
- High flux Braking - Reduces braking time to the half without using braking resistors.
- Icon Based Programming
- Small Design - Big Power: 150% overload in Heavy Duty Service is possible, 120% overload in normal duty mode allowing a smaller size inverter to do the job of a bigger one.
Frame Size 2 Dimensions
YASKAWA V1000 reduces installation time and costs. Installable in tight spaces it requires a minimum of set-up time and provides you all the comfort of a modern up to date inverter drive.
• One of the smallest inverter drives in the world saves mounting space and cost by side-by-side mounting • Application parameter pre-settings shorten set-up time
• Same handling and parameter structure for all YASKAWA inverters
• DriveWorksEZ visual programming tool. Simply drag and drop icons to customize your drive. Create special sequences and detection functions, then load them onto the drive.
The V1000 continues the tradition of YASKAWA by being the reliable link in your production chain.
• Designed for Long Performance Life (10 years 24 h per day at 80% nominal load.)
• Quick response on load and speed changes improves your machine performance.
• Online Auto-Tuning to optimise for improved motor performance at low speed.
• Optional external 24 VDC-supply assures communication and data flow in any power-down situation.
YASKAWA V1000 is an inverter drive which adapts to user demands and provides maintenance functions that ensure quick replacement and minimize downtime.
• Removable terminal board with parameter memory for quick and easy maintenance.
• Screwless control terminal saves setup time.
Will this drive run from 230v Single Phase?
Yes, it will run from a single phase 230v supply.
Does that mean it will power a Single Phase motor?
No, the Inverter will only work with a 3 Phase motor, in Delta configuration.
How do I configure the motor in Delta?
See the images to on the right (below if viewing on a mobile device.
Will the Inverter provide speed control?
Yes, it is set up as standard to provide speed control from the up and down arrows on the keypad. It can also be configured to use a Potentiometer. If you require stop, start, forward, reverse and a Pot, please see our Control Kits.
What is the difference between 'Filtered' and 'Unfiltered'?
The filtered drive will prevent mains spikes from affecting the drive. If you are using this in a non-industrial environment where no external protection will be used, we recommend using the filtered variant.
Need Assistance Working Out Which Drive You Require?
If you need specialist components or just a hand to work out which drive would suit what you need then give us a call on 01905 887 667. Our staff are available during office hours and will be happy to help you with any questions.
|Analog I/O||2 Inputs 1 Output|
|Digital I/O||6 Inputs|
|Speed||0.01 - 400Hz|