- Was £415.00
- Inc VAT: £473.10
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
This product is no longer available for sale.
- Availability: Discontinued
- Manufacturer: Parker
The 650G-43145020-BF1P00-A1 AC drive has the following configuration:
- Supply Voltage: 400/460VAC 3PH
- Current and Size: 1.50kW / 4.50A Constant Torque Rating - Frame Size '2'
- Auxiliary Supply: No Auxilliary Supply Option
- Brake Switch: Brake Switch Fitted
- Filter: with Filter
- Communication Option: RS232 Port Fitted
- Mounting: Panel Mounted
- Special: No Special Option
- Destination: English (50Hz) Destination
- Keypad: 6511 Local Keypad Fitted
For complete information on the AC650G range, please visit our AC650 family product guide.
The economical AC650G is ideally suited to applications requiring accurate control at lower speeds, higher starting torques, or where improved speed regulation of variable loads is important. Whether you need to control a conveyor belt, automatic barrier, machine spindle or other high performance application, the sensorless vector technology of the AC650G delivers improved control.
Designed with simplicity in mind, the AC650G comes in a compact format with DIN rail mounting as standard allowing easy integration into any electrical control panel.
The operator/programming keypad can be removed after setup to prevent unauthorized changes to inverter configuration.
For simple high performance motor speed control up to 10 HP, the AC650G is an easy to use, out of the box solution that will have your system up and running in no time.
- High torque sensorless vector control for advanced motor control
- Integrated operator keypad with option for remote mounting
- Profibus, RS232, RS485 communication option for PLC integration
- Flexible I/O including analog and relay output and motor thermistor input allowing greater control options
- Pre-programmed Macros allowing quick and simple drive setup
- DIN rail mounting for easy integration into any electrical cabinet
- 6514 cloning module option allows easy back-up and transfer of parameters between different drives
Simplified operation throught the use of pre-programmed macros:
- Simple speed control: set speed and voltage or current with start / stop direction control.
- Manual/Automatic control: set to run with local speed setting or external reference.
- Preset speed control: select up to 8 pre-programmed speeds using digital inputs.
- Increase/Decrease: increase or reduce speed using digital inputs.
- PID Control: control the pressure, flow, temperature or any process variable.
The AC650G Series AC drives meets the following standards when installed in accordance with the relevant product manual.
- CE Marked to EN50178 (Safety, Low Voltage Directive)
- CE Marked to EN61800-3 (EMC Directive)
- UL listed to US Standard UL508C
- cUL Listed to Canadian Standard C22.2 #14.