Parker AC30 Product Builder
Parker AC30 - AC30V - AC30P - AC30D
The Parker AC30 variable speed drive range has been designed to provide users with exceptional levels of control, from simple open-loop pumps and fans through to closed-loop process line applications. The AC30's flexible and highly modular construction enables a wide range of communications and I/O modules to be easily added as required.
The Parker AC30 has been designed with simplicity in mind, but this doesn't compromise its functionality. Integrated macros for a range of applications and PLC functionality enable more capable users to create a sophisticated control that would previously have required a separate PLC. Designed for operation in environment class 3C3 and 3C4 for Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) as standard (tested at 25 ppm for 1200 hours), temperatures up to 50 °C with optional integrated EMC filter to C2 1st environment and DC link choke to reduce line harmonics. AC30 also complies with RoHS substance restrictions in accordance with EC Directive 2011/65/EU.
Note: AC30 power stacks and interchangeable control modules are available as separate components, offering advanced levels of automation control and greater design flexibility.
- Open-loop or optional closed-loop operation with pulse encoder feedback module.
- Suitable for operation with AC induction and Permanent Magnet AC (PMAC) servo motors.
- Ethernet TCP/IP as standard.
- I/O expansion options.
- Support for popular industrial fieldbuses.
- Chassis or through-panel mount as standard.
- Advanced control with Parker Drive Developer (PDD) software tool.
- Multi-language graphical keypad
- Quickstart wizards.
- Terminal covers removable with drive in-situ.
- Conformally coated for harsh environment protection as standard.
- Spring clamp control terminal connections.
- Isolated power stack cooling with a removable fan.
Why Buy from ACDC Drives?
We use these AC30 Inverters every day, so if you have any questions, just ask! We all know that in the modern workplace often things are needed as fast as possible. That is where we can help. We can also get enigineers out to site, to carry out surveys, or to install and commission drives on existing or new applications. Call our sales team today by phone on 01905 887 667.